We accept purchase orders in some cases. Your order total must be at least $100, and your organization must qualify for credit. Here's how it works:
1) Fill out your purchase order form (you can use your organization's standard purchase order form). Be sure to include the following:
- Itemized list of all products you are requesting. Including:
- product name & product number
- quantities for each product
- Instructions for out of stock item(s)
- Date needed (Please allow at least 7-10 days for processing + standard shipping time)
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Authorized signature
2) Scan your purchase order form and email a copy of it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach the scanned image to the email
- Include the PO number in the subject line
3) If your organization is tax-exempt and located in California (the only place we collect tax), just include that information in the email and be sure to attach a copy of your non-profit verification (501 c3 or equivalent).
A couple things to keep in mind...
- Unless otherwise specified, we will select the least expensive, trackable shipping option for you, typically FedEx Ground. You can see more info on shipping here.
- We currently only collect tax in CA, as it's the only state we have a physical presence in. Orders placed in other states will by default, not be charged tax.
- PO terms are net 30 days