Yes, tickets are transferable in the event you cannot use the tickets you purchased. The name on the ticket does not need to match the ticket holder at the gate but you can have the name on the ticket changed, if you like. To change the name on a ticket, log in to your Eventbrite account and transfer your ticket to someone else. Instructions on how to do that can be found at http://help.eventbrite.com/customer/portal/articles/428584-transfer-tickets-to-someone-else.
Articles in this section
- What is the full Ticket Use Release of Liability?
- Are there any cosplay/LARPing rules at Maker Faire?
- How do I purchase tickets for World Maker Faire New York 2017?
- Can I purchase tickets anywhere else?
- How much are tickets?
- Are refunds or exchanges available on tickets?
- How do I get my tickets once I have purchased them online?
- What should I do if I don’t receive the email confirmation after ordering tickets?
- What should I do if I cannot print my tickets from the PDF provided?
- Can Single Day Passes be used on either Saturday or Sunday?