You will be sent a confirmation email from Eventbrite with access to print your tickets at your location via a link in the email. Be sure to enter your email address correctly during the purchase process to ensure that you receive the confirmation email. You can also log into your Eventbrite account and access your tickets via your account. You may bring the printout of your tickets OR you may also add them to your mobile device via the Eventbrite App, PassBook, or any PDF Reader.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase tickets for Maker Faire Bay Area 2017?
- What are the ticket options and pricing for Maker Faire Bay Area 2017?
- Are refunds or exchanges available on tickets to Maker Faire Bay Area?
- How do I get my tickets once I have purchased them online?
- What should I do if I don’t receive the email confirmation after ordering tickets?
- What should I do if I cannot print my tickets at my location?
- Can Maker Faire Bay Area Day Passes be used on either Saturday or Sunday?
- Can the Weekend Pass be shared between attendees?
- What is the Sunday Family Pass?
- Are there any discounts for Maker Faire Bay Area 2017 tickets?