Adobe has a site which reviews the common issues with printing PDF files: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/873/cpsid_87346.html If this article doesn't help to resolve the issue, please let us know. We can resend to you the PDF as an email attachment rather than having you access the ticket from the link in the email. Please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase tickets for Maker Faire Bay Area 2017?
- What are the ticket options and pricing for Maker Faire Bay Area 2017?
- Are refunds or exchanges available on tickets to Maker Faire Bay Area?
- How do I get my tickets once I have purchased them online?
- What should I do if I don’t receive the email confirmation after ordering tickets?
- What should I do if I cannot print my tickets at my location?
- Can Maker Faire Bay Area Day Passes be used on either Saturday or Sunday?
- Can the Weekend Pass be shared between attendees?
- What is the Sunday Family Pass?
- Are there any discounts for Maker Faire Bay Area 2017 tickets?