Yes, our Booster Pass program allows for Maker Movement supporters to get a behind-the-scenes experience, including the unique opportunity to meet Make: magazine Editors, Makers, and a host of creative and fun people involved in the making of Maker Faire.
The Booster Pass program includes two tickets, for a Booster and their guest. The Booster Pass entitles you and your guest to:Get a sneak peak of Makers and their projects during setup on Thursday
- Get a sneak peek of Makers and their projects during setup on Thursday
- Access on Friday, May 19, for FRIDAY@Makerfaire (from 1pm - 5pm)
- Participate in pre-event activities
- Enjoy the opening Maker Dinner and Entertainment on Friday evening
- Access priority parking and gate entrance
- Gain entry to the VIP Area on-site
- Receive special Maker Faire, Maker Shed, and Make: items
Maker Faire Booster passes will be limited. The cost is $1,250. No discounted tickets apply for this level of sponsorship.