You will be sent a confirmation email from Eventbrite with access to print your tickets at your location via a link in the email. Be sure to enter your email address correctly in during the purchase process to ensure that you receive the confirmation email. You can also log into your Eventbrite account and access your tickets via your account. You may bring the printout of your tickets OR you may also add them to your mobile device via the Eventbrite App, PassBook, or any PDF Reader.
Articles in this section
- What is the full Ticket Use Release of Liability?
- Are there any cosplay/LARPing rules at Maker Faire?
- How do I purchase tickets for World Maker Faire New York 2017?
- Can I purchase tickets anywhere else?
- How much are tickets?
- Are refunds or exchanges available on tickets?
- How do I get my tickets once I have purchased them online?
- What should I do if I don’t receive the email confirmation after ordering tickets?
- What should I do if I cannot print my tickets from the PDF provided?
- Can Single Day Passes be used on either Saturday or Sunday?