You can expect to have the time of your life! You'll be surprised and intrigued with every corner you turn. You’ll find Makers of all kinds, attractions and performances, presentations from leaders of the Maker Movement, and many hands-on activities to get ignite the fire in you to become a Maker. Part science fair, part county fair, and part something entirely new, Maker Faire is an all-ages gathering of tech enthusiasts, crafters, educators, tinkerers, hobbyists, engineers, science clubs, authors, artists, students, and commercial exhibitors. All of these “makers” come to Maker Faire to show what they have made and to share what they have learned.
Articles in this section
- When is World Maker Faire New York 2018?
- Where is World Maker Faire New York 2018?
- Can I volunteer at World Maker Faire New York 2018?
- What can I expect to see and experience at World Maker Faire New York 2018?
- Can I leave the Faire and come back in during show hours?
- What if it’s raining during the Faire?
- What are the public transportation options for getting to the Faire?
- Is bike parking available?
- Is disabled parking available?
- Can I rent a wheelchair?