We require one (1) adult chaperone per group of up to 5 students. For example, if your group includes 18 students, you will need four (4) chaperones for your group. If your group includes 132 students, you will need 27 chaperones. If your group is from a college/university and includes only 18+ year olds, your group is exempt from the Chaperone requirement.
Articles in this section
- Is there a deadline by which School Group tickets must be purchased?
- Does Maker Faire provide any scholarships to schools requiring such support to attend FRIDAY@MakerFaire for Schools?
- Will Maker Faire accept a PO and payment by check from my school/school district?
- What is the chaperone policy?
- Can students come without chaperones?
- Can my group eat lunch at the Faire?
- I run a homeschool. Can I bring my students to FRIDAY@MakerFaire?