We recommend that all school groups eat lunch before arriving to the Faire, or eat after the Faire, in order to make the most of the four hours available on this special preview day. In addition, seating for meals is limited.
Articles in this section
- Is there a deadline by which School Group tickets must be purchased?
- Does Maker Faire provide any scholarships to schools requiring such support to attend FRIDAY@MakerFaire for Schools?
- Will Maker Faire accept a PO and payment by check from my school/school district?
- What is the chaperone policy?
- Can students come without chaperones?
- Can my group eat lunch at the Faire?
- I run a homeschool. Can I bring my students to FRIDAY@MakerFaire?