You will be sent a confirmation email from Eventbrite with access to print your tickets at your location via a link in the email. Be sure to enter your email address correctly during the purchase process to ensure that you receive the confirmation email. You can also log into your Eventbrite account and access your tickets via your account. You may bring the printout of your tickets OR you may also add them to your mobile device via the Eventbrite App, PassBook, or any PDF Reader.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase tickets for FRIDAY@MakerFaire?
- Are refunds or exchanges available on tickets to FRIDAY@MakerFaire?
- How do I get my tickets once I have purchased them online?
- What should I do if I don’t receive the email confirmation after ordering tickets?
- What should I do if I cannot print my tickets at my location?
- Can FRIDAY@MakerFaire tickets be used on either Saturday or Sunday?
- Can I transfer my ticket to a friend or family member?