Adobe has a site that reviews the common issues with printing PDF files: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/873/cpsid_87346.html If this article doesn't help to resolve the issue, please let us know. We can resend to you the PDF as an email attachment rather than having you access the ticket from the link in the email. And, of course, if that doesn't work, we can print the tickets and get them to you by another means. Please feel free to reach us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase tickets for FRIDAY@MakerFaire?
- Are refunds or exchanges available on tickets to FRIDAY@MakerFaire?
- How do I get my tickets once I have purchased them online?
- What should I do if I don’t receive the email confirmation after ordering tickets?
- What should I do if I cannot print my tickets at my location?
- Can FRIDAY@MakerFaire tickets be used on either Saturday or Sunday?
- Can I transfer my ticket to a friend or family member?