For General Admission tickets only: Yes, tickets are transferable in the event you cannot use the tickets you purchased. The name on the ticket does not need to match the ticket holder at the gate but you can have the name on the ticket changed, if you like. To change the name on a ticket, log in to your Eventbrite account and transfer your ticket to someone else. Instructions on how to do that can be found at http://help.eventbrite.com/customer/portal/articles/428584-transfer-tickets-to-someone-else. Any and all School Group tickets are not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for FRIDAY@MakerFaire General Admission tickets.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase tickets for FRIDAY@MakerFaire?
- Are refunds or exchanges available on tickets to FRIDAY@MakerFaire?
- How do I get my tickets once I have purchased them online?
- What should I do if I don’t receive the email confirmation after ordering tickets?
- What should I do if I cannot print my tickets at my location?
- Can FRIDAY@MakerFaire tickets be used on either Saturday or Sunday?
- Can I transfer my ticket to a friend or family member?